Please see below for available positions with ACHS International:
- If you are interested in available positions with our parent company, ACHS, please refer here for more information.
- If you are based outside of Australia and are interested in becoming an assessor, educator, consultant, and/or representative, please email email@example.com for more information.
ACHS International is recruiting a Coordinator to join our team.
About the role
As this role will be directly involved in delivering services internationally, you must be comfortable with a flexible work schedule including various days and times to meet the requirements of our global member organisations.
The role will be full time and on a 2-year fixed term contract with possibility for future extension.
You will report directly to the Manager ACHS International and will:
- Coordinate all virtual and hybrid quality improvement assessments
- Support the implementation of new products and services
- Support the ACHS International team and its operations
- Provide our international members with leading customer service
To learn more and apply, please click here.