Quality Improvement (QI) Demystified is a free training session offered to ACHS and ACHS International Members. During this virtual training, you will learn the science of quality improvement and process management in healthcare.
Please select one of the sessions below that is suitable for your local time.
- If your organisation requires specific training, or you wish to upskill your people in a particular area, you can request customised training.
ACHS Improvement Academy Faculty members have expertise in
- Clinical Governance
- Quality Improvement Measurement
- Quality Improvement Methodology
- Human Factors Science
- Consumer Satisfaction Measurement
- Patient Journey Mapping
Courses can be customised to your organisation to meet its contextual needs. This allows multiple staff from a single organisation to be trained simultaneously, creating greater opportunities for knowledge transfer to drive change.
- Contact us to make an enquiry about our custom training offerings >