What are the benefits of CoE?
Distinguish Your Organisation
Stand out as a leader in your specialty and gain recognition for your exceptional services.
Attract more patients, physicians, and partners.
Increased Patient Trust
Increase patient confidence, loyalty and satisfaction.
Advancement in Quality of Care
Build a culture of continuous improvement.
Be a top choice for patients, doctors, staff, medical tourism and insurance providers.
Centre of Excellence Explained
Centre of Excellence (CoE) program is recognition that identifies and promotes organisations that demonstrate exceptional levels of performance in a specific area of healthcare.
To be recognised as an ACHSI CoE, an organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Expertise: The organisation must demonstrate expertise in a specific area of healthcare, such as cancer care, cardiovascular care, or dialysis.
- Clinical Outcomes: The organisation must demonstrate outstanding clinical outcomes, as measured by objective performance indicators.
- Patient Experience: The organisation must provide exceptional patient experience, including patient-centred care, effective communication, and respect for patients' cultural and linguistic needs.
- Education: The organisation must demonstrate a commitment to education, including the training of healthcare professionals.
- Continuous Improvement: The organisation must have a culture of continuous improvement, with a focus on innovation, quality improvement, and patient safety.
ACHSI’s approach and assessors are very different to other accrediting bodies. With ACHSI we felt like a collaborative approach, we felt quality improvement actually took place this time, very thankful to the whole ACHSI team.